(April) Streets are quiet and empty. You can see people, individually, walking their dogs or running quick errands. In front of the pharmacy there is a short line forming, people keep distance from each other. Lonely women carry their bags and I observe from my balconies. Children must stay always home, with very few exceptions.  The sun hit my face; I take care of my garden. You can see other neighbors also enjoying the sun, reading or drinking wine or beer in their balconies. Sometimes a photographer walks by, searching for an image, an iconic photograph symbolizing a moment of crisis or redemption.

 

Some people started enjoying themselves in the domestic space, playing music, dancing, exercising, talking, eating, and sitting to feel the breeze in their windows.




Comments

Popular Posts